2.19.2010

Welcome to Blogger Mugan-kun!


" Welcome to blogger, Mugan-kun! "

That was stupidd, I don't enjoy that message. I join about 5 websites every day and that message kills. *SHOT* What's up with that?! That message pisses me off! Hahhh, I listened to the most shitt song ever! New Perspective by Panic! At The Disco is the shittt! It rocks!!! I could blog forever... Too bad I don't wanna waste time here and not go to other places! *SHOT*

Hahhh, DeviantART got my time all messed! XD I'm ready to shitt there now... in about 3 more months! *SHOT* Hahhh, after I get my 12-inch tablet then I will go back on dA. Hahhh, for the mean time please talk to me here. I will make my blogspot rule the dumpster. Hahhh, i'm a total loser!

Well, this is my first post here on blogspot, so later I will be lost on words. I will jump out of conclusions later. I will be posting a lot of shit here, so don't read it! Lol, just watch out for my new posts (ex: school life, journals, real life, poems, anime, music updates, etc.) ! See you all soon!

With love,
Mugan-kun

No comments:

Post a Comment