2.20.2010

New youtube video!


" Error. Error. Error with uploading occurred! "

Ahhh, another stupid message I get. My youtube is starting to put shitt on me! That's just wrong. Anyway, just saying that I posted my new video on youtube (my crappy video) Hahhhh, hope my shitty youtube takes the video already... D: I don't want any video of mine to still be in my laptop and not on youtube. D8

Hahhhh, thanks to FrozenLilac for showing me how to use CamStudio! Now I have a video that didn't need WMM (It's like a tut)! Lol, Tiger Woods admits he cheated on his wifee? D8 Why Tiger?! WHY!!!??? Men are sometimes unreadable. Hahhhhhh... We (As in "i") Will not forgive you for cheating on your wifiee like that!!! D8< Lol.

Morning bloggers. Just showing my blogspot that i'm not dead. Check back every week to see a new theme over here!!! Lol. I just totally hate it when things don't go your way! Like how this blogspot won't listen to me!! Why won't you listen??!! Lol, tried uploading layout, but it so totally hates me!!!

Yayyyy, it's finally the weekends!!! XD Can't wait to play, play, play, and rest. XD "Why didn't you do your homework?! You had the whole break to do this homework!!! // Umm... Wasn't it called a break?" Hahhh, so totally love that!!! "STOP EXAMS AND SAVE TREES!!!" Yayyy, and that too!!! 8D Anyway, bye bye for now!

With love,
Mugan-kun

No comments:

Post a Comment